A growing body of research literature finds that in addition to improved physical health, sport plays a primarily positive role in youth development, including improved academic achievement, higher self-esteem, fewer behavioral problems, and better psychosocial development.
At The Safety Box we package our sport programs inline with our intervention programs for youth. We use it as a add-on to end of the following programs:
- Primary School : Awareness of unsafe environments (PSHE)
- Primary School : The consequences of anti-social behaviour (PSHE
- Primary & Secondary : Gang Intervention Program
- Primary School : Anti Bullying
- Primary School : Conflict Resolution (PSHE/Citizenship)
- Primary School : Staying safe and away from harm (PSHE)
All our coaches have coaching qualifications with Sport England and their individual sport NGB.
The following programs are offered as 6, 10, 12 and 24 week programs. We are able to offer extended services during all holidays and breaks.
- Bike Safety
- Self Defence (knife protection)
To book onto a program please complete the form below: